Forex Joe offers immediate access to the tools of the trade: Prices on stocks, Sectors, Indexes, Currencies, Commodities and Interest rates.
- CFD information: A contract for difference (also known as CFD) is a contract between two parties: buyer and seller, specifying that the seller will pay to the buyer…
- Basics and Facts: Advantages of stocks and mutual funds combined. Lower fees** (ordinary brokerage commissions apply).
- Overnight positions: If you carry a Share CFD position overnight, it will cause a financing cost or benefit. Finance costs/benefits will be on 100% of the value of your exposure.
- Order Types: Orders are trading tools that help the trader to fully or partially open, close, or amend positions.
- Equities Trading: As with traditional share dealing, CFD prices are quoted as a Bid. With CFD trading you buy a CFD based on a certain amount of the underlying asset.
- ETF Trading Examples: With CFD trading you buy a CFD based on a certain amount of the underlying asset.